Pan African Music Fashion Runway #MFR is a cultural showcase platform which blends contemporary Pan African designers, international runway models with cutting edge fashion and live music excellence: a true celebration our rich African cultural heritage. 2019 marks 5th annual edition of the cultural platform.
The Game Changer Africa Acknowledgement Awards #GCAA presentation program at #MusicFashionRunway which honours industry trailblazers and pioneers recognising their valuable contribution in the creative industry.
Date: Saturday 30th November 2019 Wheatbaker Lagos, hosted Pan African 5th annual Music Fashion Runway #MFR2019 and Game Changer Acknowledgement Awards #GCAA2019 Attended: By Veteran broadcaster Patrick Doyle
PAN AFRICAN 5TH annual MUSIC FASHION RUNWAY #MFR2019 – WAS A RUNAWAY SUCCESS!!
• 10 Pan African designers /Models representing Ghana, Cameroon, Uganda, Togo, Benin Republic and Nigeria, South Africa.
• 40 international & Pan African runway super models.
• Legon Dance Troupe (direct from Ghana), performed an explosive and intricate choreographed set blind-folded. Brought the ‘wow’ factor to #MFR2019
• Music excellence from LoudNProudLive ‘One Sound’ Band & DJ Sumtin with first class live artist performances.
• Alex Unusual back for second year in a row, her first time as Ambassador & official face of Music Fashion Runway 2019
The 5th Music Fashion Runway was destined to be EPIC and did not disappoint. #MusicFashionRunway program host: Winfrey Okolo (former MGBN Tourism)
• MFR official publication is TAN Magazine: The cover unveil of ALEX UNUSUAL was also launched – It was announced the stunning visual had been archived for a year prior to cover reveal.
• TAN Magazine link: https://issuu.com/nmomanagementandpr/docs/tan_mag
The Game Change Africa Acknowledgement Award presentation #GCAA2019 honoured global brand label / international designer Amaka Asakwe aka MAKI OH (Beyonce, Kerry Washington, Lady Gaga & US 1ST Lady Michelle Obama). The Award, presented by Ngozi Omambala MD/CEO NMO Management Limited, founder organisers of the Pan African Music Fashion Runway and Game Changer Africa Acknowledgement Awards platforms.
Wofai Samuel was the anchor for this official Award segment.
Founder/ organisers: NMO Management and PR Limited.
Ngozi Omambala Managing Director/CEO :
“MusicFashionRunway from inception over the last 5 years has evolved into an African jewel and a commercially viable brand. Our super team has grown. MFR is now a legitimate annual calendar staple, supporting the Fashion, music and creative sectors. A proudly African showcase for cutting edge Pan African contemporary designers, international runway models, first class live entertainment whilst acknowledging industry trail blazers and Game Changers – all effortlessly fused into one unique platform. We thank our partners, sponsors, team and friends for their priceless support and welcome new ones moving forward.”
Artist performances: Tomi Thomas, IDYL (The Voice Nigeria winner: 2017), Xtacy awesome reggae set , Hyze of Music (Afrobeat), LOVEN, EZZY: GBT Audition winner (guitarist/singer songwriter), LoudNProudLive ‘One Sound’ Band & Brian Cox veteran international electric bass guitarist.
MFR2019 FASHION DESIGNERS:
1. Afrik FashionTrend #AFT (Cameroon)
2. Anie Yvonne’s Concept – Prêt-à-Porter Collection: African Fashion for a World Market.
Prêt-à-Porter is high quality, factory made fashion made for many customers in different sizes. While they range in price and quality, these collections are designed within the bounds of standardized sizing. These pieces are not meant to fit perfectly or require a tailor. They simply fit the majority of people fairly well.
3. House of Temmy
4. Skentele by Etti (Vilisco)
5. Quophi Akotuah (Ghana)
6. Steve Ray Couture
7. Big Ben Kilani
8. Kias Divo Collection (Uganda)
9. Zizi Cardow
10. Ejiro Amos Tafiri
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS & SPONSORS & friends:
Wheatbaker Lagos, Alex Unusual, Model of Africa (Ovo Ogunfere), Zaron Cosmetics, Punch Newspapers, Silverbird Group, Ladong Make-up, BLACKSATINO, LASAA, Wilsons Lemonade, First Bank Nigeria, TAN Magazine, DSTV, Africa Magic, Moha Salon, Guardian Life, Nederburg, Bella Naija, Maduekwe Media, Onobello.com; LoudNProudLive, One Nite Live & Unplugged, Rhythm FM, Club 57, Belvedere Vodka, Pop Central TV, NMO Management Limited founder/organisers of Pan African Music Fashion Runway.
Pan African 6th annual Music Fashion Runway: Saturday 28th November 2020
Sponsorship and general enquiries:email@example.com
whatsapp +234701 448 8538
NMO Management and PR Ltd. Brands & marketing: Events, Artist & Tour management.
Publishing & PR consultancy. The African Narrative: TAN Magazine
Associated entertainment Platforms: LoudNProudLive, One Nite Live & Unplugged,
Golden Break Through (GBT) Auditions